Greatest Mysteries: Where is the Rest of the Universe?

“I call it the dark side of the universe,” said Michael Turner, a cosmologist at the University of Chicago, referring to the great mysteries of dark matter and dark energy. In fact, only 4 percent of the matter and energy in the universe has been found. The other 96 percent remains elusive…

read more | digg story

Advertisements

%d bloggers like this: